How to make a Youtube channel
How to Make Youtube Channels – interesting facts in 2018 this is one of the most relevant and popular communication channels on the web, namely youtube with a sharp increase in the number of busy people.
Some facts about YouTube:
- YouTube is a video streaming / streaming platform where individuals and professionals can publish videos under a unique public profile, the Youtube Channel.
- Youtube was acquired by Google in 2006 and is available in several languages.
- Every month, YouTube is visited by more than one billion unique users.
- 80% of the traffic is generated outside the US.
- Every day, millions of users subscribe to the channel.
Why do you have to make a Youtube Channel?
New communication channel for professionals
Creating YouTube channels offers many opportunities for professionals to communicate on the web. The video streaming platform is being visited by more than one billion users every month.
Visibility on search engines
Youtube is being owned and managed by Google, which helps increase the ranking of videos in search results. YouTube channels with quality content can increase the number of visits to related websites.
Integration and distribution of social channels
Videos published on Youtube can be easily integrated into your website or blog.
You can also connect your YouTube channel with your social profile (Facebook, Twitter …), which will help build a community around your business or product. On the Web, videos are recognized as dynamic, original and quality content. When sharing social networks (Facebook and Twitter), they have a “reach” that is greater than blog posts or photos.
Promote your product, skill or service
In the e-commerce sector, video has a strong impact. Tutorial videos, unboxing, or How-Tos can help increase your sales.
How do you create a YouTube Channel?
- To subscribe to Youtube, you must first create a Google Account .
- Prepare some content (5-10 videos) before creating your channel.
- You need some graphics to customize your channel:
- logo or profile picture (800 x 800),
- channel illustration (2560 x 1440).
Make Your Channel
The easiest way is to go to Youtube using your Google Account and click the Upload button.
From there you can choose one of the following options:
1.Create a Youtube Channel using your Google+ Profile
2. Use another business or name (product, brand, company, institution or organization, art, entertainment, sports, …)
From there you need to configure the options below:
- Channel Name – Because the channel name will appear in the URL, use a short and easy name.
- To get a special URL
- Channel description – The right description contains relevant keywords.
- Connect with Google+ pages – Open Advanced Settings and click “Connect with Google+ page”.
Publish your first video
Uploading videos on Youtube is relatively easy
Compatible video format:
If you need to convert your video to a compatible format, read: https://support.google.com/youtube/troubleshooter/2888402?hl=en&ref_topic=2888648
verify your account
Do you want to publish long videos (> 15 minutes) or monetize your content on Youtube?
First you need to verify your account: http://www.youtube.com/verify
This is a seditious way to create a new Youtube Channel now that you can publish good video content on youtube, thank you.