How to Display the Income Menu on Blogger – If you have read the post that I made about the blogger tutorial , I explain about the menu menu in the blog, but there is one menu which by default is not displayed by blogger.
Namely the ” Income “
Earnings menu (earnings) is a menu that is used to register a blog to google adsense that works linking blog site to google adsense with some rivew stage from google.
If your blog is already associated with adsense then you can display adsense ads to earn money from blogging.
Here’s how to display the income menu in blogger:
1. First of all, please log in first to blogger.com account
2. Next go to> Settings > Language and formatting .
3. In the Change language section to English (United States) – ( English United states).
4. Next, just Save Blog Settings
5. Finally, just refresh the browser, press F5 to speed up.
Now you can see the adsense income menu right below the comments menu, if your blog is ready and has already gotten visitors from Google, immediately register your blog to google adsense .
So for How to Display AdSense Income Menu on Blogger, hopefully useful thanks.